Our Ophthalmology Clinic is headed by Specialists in medical and surgical eye problems. Our Clinic diagnoses and treats all eye diseases, performs eye surgery, prescribes and fits eyeglasses and contact lenses to correct vision problems. At our Clinic, your eye health is our topmost priority.
The Following could be some of the Signs or risk factors for eye disease.
- Bulging of one or both eyes;
- Dark curtain or veil that blocks your vision;
- Decreased vision, even if temporary;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Distorted vision;
- Double vision;
- Excess tearing;
- Eyelid abnormalities;
- Family history of eye disease;
- Halos (colored circles around lights);
- High blood pressure;
- Injury to the eye;
- Loss of peripheral (side) vision;
- Misaligned eyes;
- New floaters (black “strings” or specks in the vision) and/or flashes of light;
- Pain in the eye;
- Thyroid disease-related eye problems (Graves’ disease);
- Unusual red eye.
If you have any of these, just visit our Ophthalmology Clinic and a complete medical eye examination will be performed by our Ophthalmologist which could be the first step toward saving your sight.