The physiotherapy department is manned by professional physiotherapist who provide services aimed at helping people optimize and enhance their mobility, function and regain independence in the society following disease conditions or physical dysfunction that has led to limitation in movement. We assess, treat and prevent a wide range of health conditions across all age groups. we are efficient in the treatment of the following:
- Orthopaedic conditions such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis etc.
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease
- Cardio Pulmonary conditions such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecologic conditions such as Uterine Prolapse, Stress Urinary incontinence
Our department is located at the first floor of the main hospital building. The ramp beside the accident and emergency unit gives easy accessibility to the department. Our department can also be accessed through the elevator at the reception.
Our department work hand in hand with other departments. We cater for patience in the following medical wards:
- Surgical wards
- Orthopedic ward
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- New born unit
- Pediatrics wards
- Intensive care unit